Disposable diapers were invented in the 1950s by a man named Victor Mills. He was an employee of Procter and Gamble and tested his new invention on his grandsons. Victor Mills died in 1961, the year the first machine made diaper was test marketed. The price was 10 cents per diaper, which proved to be a bit expensive at the time for everyday use.
Procter & Gamble’s manufacturing department found ways to improve and speed up manufacturing to reduce cost make the diaper more for the average family and, as a result, Pampers were born. They quickly replaced the cloth diapers and plastic panties keeping babies drier and mothers happier.
Pampers became a national brand by 1969 and, today, the Pampers brand continues to be one of the top selling brands, including Amazons #1 seller in baby, Pampers Baby Wipes (Pampers Sensitive Water-Based Baby Diaper Wipes). They have expanded, adding many more products to the list of child care necessities, keeping moms happy and their babies clean and healthy.
Pampers Offer 5 Kinds Of Wipes
- Pampers Pure Collection Wipes: Contains 0% Chlorine Bleaching, 0% Fragrances, 0% Paraben, and 0% Latex.
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes: Contains 0% phenoxyethenol, 0% paraben, 0% perfume, and 0% alcohol. Made with pH balancing lotion to maintain skins natural pH and to protect baby’s skin.
- Pampers Sensitive Water-Based Baby Diaper Wipes: AMAZONS BEST SELLER IN BABY! #1 Choice of U.S. Hospitals (based on hospital sales data), pH balancing formula helps protect sensitive skin. Free of alcohol, perfume, parabens, phenoxyethanol, and dyes, and are 20% thicker for a softer and more comfortable clean (vs. Pampers Complete Clean).
- Pampers Complete Clean Baby Fresh Scent Wipes: Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic to ensure they are gentle against baby’s skin. Cleans, moisturizes, and freshens.
- Pampers Complete Clean Unscented Wipes: Clinically proven gentle. Designed with your baby’s delicate skin needs in mind. Cleans, moisturizes, and freshens.
Coupons And Deals
When you shop Amazon.com, you can find offers and coupons updated regularly. There are also a number of other sites to find coupons and deals on Pampers wipes and other baby products.
- Save With Pampers Coupons | Find The Best Deals Online
- 15 Pampers Coupons & Printables – May 2019 – Coupon Cabin
- Printable Pampers Coupons | 2019 Coupons for Pampers …
Pampers Diapers And Training Pants
Pampers have 5 kinds of diapers:
- Pampers Swaddlers
- Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diaper
- Pampers Cruisers
- Pampers Baby Dry
- Pampers Simply Dry
4 kinds of potty training pants (2 for boys and 2 for girls):
- Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear for Girls & Boys
- Pampers UnderJams Absorbent Night Wear for Girls & Boys
- Pampers Splashers
Pampers’ top competitor is Huggies. They are the two most popular brands with Pampers owning about 35% of the market share and Huggies with about 22%. The two brands are very similar in quality and pricing with some consumer reviews reporting Pampers wipes being easier on the skin making them good for wiping our baby’s face and hands without causing irritation and Pampers being more durable and less flimsy.
One mom says Pampers Sensitive wipes and Huggies Natural Care wipes are both at the top of her list but “…if I had to choose between the two, Pampers Sensitive would always come first. It has my vote since it’s soft, moist and helps give the baby a clean, soothing feel…”.
Another moms review says “So if you’re looking for a great, thick, sensitive wipe without any strong odors, the Pampers Sensitive is a good choice and while they tend to be low risk of irritation, and they are overall great effective wipes. If you prefer something a bit more natural, go with the Water Wipes or Pampers Aqua Pure wipes.”
Pampers – A Name Mothers Trust
Pampers not only make the best-selling wipes, but also their diapers are best-sellers. Why do we trust the Pampers name? As mothers, we only want the best for our little ones. We want to know we’re buying a brand that has only good quality ingredients in their products that will not hurt our baby’s.
We also need to know our hard-earned money is being well spent on the needs of our family. No one wants to over pay for the everyday necessities. Pampers has earned our trust over the years with quality, affordable products that we know are safe, reliable and comfortable.